Tuesday 1 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:2:2016

NUGGET:  Exodus 23:22 “But if you carefully obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.Thank you Jesus
I pray that you shall begin to manifest the fruit of salvation. The Lord shall put together and make every broken pieces of your life.I pray that your heart shall not be captivated by the destruction of lust.The Lord shall separate you from wrong company.By the coverage of the the blood of Jesus you shall walk into satnaic trap.I decree that the secret agenda of the devil shall be expose and shall not prosper in your life.I decree that the wind of heaven shall expose the words of conspiracy and deceit before you.I pray that your feet shall be planted in a fruitful land.I rebuke every word of evil tidings against you. Ahitophel sponsoring eveil decision in your life shall die in shame.I decree that evil plots is exposed and it shall be the doom of the plotters .Every wrong step at the right season is canceled by the blood of Jesus. I decree that God's word of promise shall be established in your life.Receive the testimony of new song and laughter unending in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: If we go down into ourselves, we find that we possess exactly what we desire.Self discovery helps you realize that you worth more!

(EFECOLLABS)


No comments:

Post a Comment