Thursday 24 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:24:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET:  Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.Thank you Jesus!
The light of God shall go before me and  his glory shall be my re-reward .Happy i'm I because I have the God of Jacob for my help.I offer myself totally to God as a living sacrifice.The Lord is against the violence of the land and their evil shall not come upon me.I will remember the name of the Lord and in his name I set up a banner.my heart says to you Lord thy face Lord will I seek.I shall not hardened my heart ,neither shall I turn deaf to God's word.My prosperity shall not lead me to sin.Let the Lord be magnified who have pleasure in my prosperity. My mouth speaks wisdom. Jesus you the Lord over my all.I shall not be moved because the Lord is my sustainer.I have the heritage of those that fear the name of the Lord.I will always declear what God has done for my soul.Because I seek God my days shall be filled with gladness and rejoicing in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: It's not about how you struggle to do it for yourself but about the mercies of God!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment