Saturday 12 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:13:2016

NUGGET: DEUTERONOMY 29:29; The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.Thank you Jesus!
I pray that your life shall not be receptive to what God hates.I pray for God's grace upon you to walk in integrity and uprightness of heart.I pray that your fear for man shall not exceed your love for God.I decree that your status quo shall change for the better.Satanic force causing instability in your life are destroyed by the fire of God.I decree that you shall not become an history  when you are still alive. I decree a resounding testimony over your life.The Lord shall avenge you speedingly. I speak the name of Jesus against destiny diverting powers.I pray that the Lord will open the eyes of your understanding to know him through his word.I pray that you shall experience the better life that comes with knowing God,in Jesus name,amen

TODAY'S TIP: The power to will has been given to us by God but we are encouraged to choose life that leads to eternity!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment