Tuesday 29 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:29:2016

NUGGET: 1 KING 18:24; And you call upon the name of your god, and I will call upon the name of the Lord, and the God who answers by fire, he is God.” And all the people answered, “It is well spoken.Thank you Jesus !
I pray that the happenings of this present time shall not make you loose focus of heaven.I pray that your life shall become a fire brand and a threat to the kingdom of darkness.I pray that the God that answers by fire shall equip you spiritually. I decree the edge of fire around you in the day and in the night.By the power of God your victory is unchallengeable. I rebuke the spirit of anger that is depriving that person of great benefit. I pray that the Lord shall fill you with understanding and make you slow to wrath .Any habit or character that will make you loose focus of eternity, I terminate its root by the blood of Jesus. The hand of God shall remove you from the midst of those that hate peace. Anyone that has vowed never to hear good things about you, I decree them deaf by the power of God.The Lord shall suffer no man to do you wrong his right hand shall be your guide in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: The reasons why most things don't happen at your timing or the way you imagined is because the larger percentage of your timing and thoughts is dependent on men and God never shares his glory with man.so he takes you through the process so you can learn to trust him more!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment