Friday 25 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- NOVEMBER:26:2016

NUGGET: 2Corinthians 7:1;So, my friends, that I love, God has promised these things to us. And so we must keep ourselves clean from everything that makes our bodies or our spirits dirty. We must remember always how very great and powerful God is. And, as a result, we should become more and more completely as God wants his own people to be.Thank you Jesus !
I pray that the Lord shall open your spirit to begin to discern the things of the spirit. I pray that you heart shall be instructed to know God.I decree that you shall sing your victory song .I pray that the word of God shall build you.The sword of the Lord destroy the throne of evil reign in your life. By the unfailing power of God you shall not be the target of the enemy.I decree that your cup of blessing shall run over.Nations shall testify of the blessings of God.I raise the name of Jesus as a standard against evil high priest. I decree divine proof of possibility in your life.Gate heads that has become a barrier to your moving forward collapse by the hammer of fire in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIPS: The inability to discover God's purpose for your life can make you live below the standard of God for you.Discover your purpose!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment