Tuesday 29 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:30:2016

NUGGET: Psalm 67:1 May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us.Thank you Jesus!
I pray that you shall shine the light of peace and unity in every place.I decree that the spirit of hatred shall not manifest in your life.I pray that the word of God shall water you for a fruitful life.I speak the blood of Jesus against mockery in your endeavor.The Lord shall cut off all thine enemies and make thee a great name.I decree by the power of God that the children of wickedness shall not  waste anymore. I decree that the Lord shall cause someone to remember  the kindness done by your family line and requite you with much more favour.As you lunch into the last month of this year the Lord whom I serve and has called me shall embarrass you with unbeatable testimonies.Those who saw you in previous months or years shall be amazed and stand in awe of God's wonders.Either the devil likes it or not there shall not be carryover of problems of any kind. Bountiful blessings shall fill your house in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: I've never seen were following the crowd or multitude paid neither did it lead to right destination that is because purposes are uniquely different. So choose today to live by your unique purpose and not by the direction of the crowd!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment