Saturday 5 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER: 5:2016

NUGGET:  Psalms 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.Thank you Jesus!
I pray that God will give you grace to desire and crave for the supernatural.I decree that the glory of God that darkness can not withstand shall fill your life. The Lord that visited Sarah and Abraham in a situation that seemed ridiculously impossible shall visit your case with a solution.your life receive the power  of God that quickneth.Everything that Jesus nailed on the cross and said it is finished shall not manifest in your life ever again.i decree the resurrection power of God upon your life to manifest possibility. The reason why Jesus died and was resurrected shall not go in vain in your life.you shall access your place of blessing with speed.your head is your crown of glory I decree that you shall begin to shine.your life becomes an exhibition house of God's power and greatness in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Your blessing is in complete obedience to God!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment