Thursday 24 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:20:2016

NUGGET: ISAIAH 32:15:until at last the Spirit is poured out on us from heaven. Then the wilderness will become a fertile field, and the fertile field will yield bountiful crops.Thank you Jesus!
I decree that the power of God is moving someone's feet from the ground of stagnation to a place of fruitfulness and more than enough.I decree that you shall not die unannounced and unfulfilled. I decree that you shall see gladness in the land.By the power of God every mischievous boast is disgraced. Any power wrestling against your answered prayers receive judgment fire.The Lord is your stand you shall not stumble. I decree that shame shall be the reward of your enemies.I pray that you shall constantly feed on God's word.I decree by the power in the blood of Jesus that your soul is redeemed from deceit and violence.Every chain of pride is broken by fire.I decree the rain of fire against every habitation of cruelty in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: God is mysteriously diversify. Trust that all he does is to give you a hope and a future!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment