Thursday 17 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:17:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: GENESIS 50:20,21;As for you, it was in your mind to do me evil, but God has given a happy outcome, the salvation of numbers of people, as you see today.So now, have no fear: for I will take care of you and your little ones. So he gave them comfort with kind words.Thank you Jesus!
The Lord does not despise my affliction for Hus hand is stretched out for my help .He gives me comfort with kind words.my seed shall serve the God and it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation .I am of good courage for the Lord is the strength of my heart.I am blessed and i'm a blessing upon the earth. I receive more than enough from the God of all sufficiency. God has given me wisdom and understanding exceeding much largeness of heart even as the sand of the sea shore .my year is crowned with goodness and my paths drop fatness.I am not disconnected from the truth for I drink from the streams of living water. My mouth shall make known God's faithfulness throughout all generation. Blessed i'm I because the Lord teaches me out of his law.The Lord that answereth by fire is indeed my God in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP:God's word is God-breathed.desire and draw life from it!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment