Thursday 3 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-NOVEMBER:4:2016

NUGGET: DANIEL 11:32;And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.Thank you Jesus!
Every generational pattern of evil exchange I decree an end to it now by fire.The Lord shall establish your just course.By the power of God the secret place of the wicked lying in wait against you is exposed.I decree that the arrows of lightening is sent out to discomfit your enemies.The enemies you see before you shall see them no more.I pray that you shall be mightily blessed and you shall be vessel unto honour to move the things of the kingdom forward.I pray that you shall be encouraged against all odds,you shall thrive.I decree that you shall come out triumphant in all battles to test your faith.I pray that you shall always have the mindset of victory,I rebuke every satanic intimidation. By the the power of God every spirit of breakthrough famine I disqualify their rulership over you. Receive the breakthrough tablet for unhindered manifestation of your miracle. Powers trying to hijack your miracle and blessings are fallen under your feet in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Crave or desire a life that is established in Christ and grounded in grace!

(EFECOLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment