Wednesday 30 November 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:1:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY

NUGGET: ISAIAH 35:10; And the ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.Thank you Jesus!
I thank God because his faithfulness and mercies abounds with me always.God is with me and he is far more mighty than the armies of darkness against me.I rejoice in the gladness of the nation and in the glory of thy inheritance. I bless the Lord for his goodness and wonderful works unto me.I am patterned according to the ways of the Lord by the blood of Jesus that bought me. The Lord does not suffer my foot to be moved and he keeps me from slumbering. The Lord has possessed my reins so whatever is not of God does not dwell in me.O thou enemy your destructions are come to a perpetual end.My eyes are lifted to God that dwells in the heavens and he sets me on high.The Lord builds me to prosper. I delight myself in the Lord and in his glory i rejoice.I receive speed to manifest my set time.The Cloud of God's covering is over me.In this new month I reap my harvest in ripples in Jesus name,Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: When God speaks everything changes.Don't be too busy listening to what men speak ,so you can hear when God speaks!

Welcome to December: the month of Jubilee and celebration!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment