Saturday 28 January 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY :28:2017

NUGGET: Proverbs 4:18; But the way of the upright is like the light of early morning, getting brighter and brighter till the full day.Thank you Jesus !
I pray that you shall not be hidden and your glory shall not diminish.I pray that your path shall continue to shine.I decree by the power of God that you shall become a light that others look up to.I decree by the authority of Calvary that people shall not trample on you ,you will be a high city of greatness.I decree that your season of new dawn is come in it's fullness.I pray that you shall be set on high and nothing shall cover your brightness.The Lord release you into supernatural greatness that exceeds odds and difficulties. Nations shall see your good works and glorify God over your life.As the sun can not be covered nor the moon withheld from shining so shall your brightness be upon the earth.I pray that your efforts shall become ladder of elevation. people shall be in awe of God's wonders in your life.I pray that aroma of God's favour shall envelope your life.Receive direction to sow fruitful seeds and reap joyful harvest.Whatever has set a boundary between you and your manifestation break by the fire of God.The God of unbeatable total restoration is visiting you and your family today.I decree that you shall mot be counted for failure but distinguished for success in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: Don't confront your battles having failure in mind,be positive minded ,be victoriously confident !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment