Sunday 15 January 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:15:2017

NUGGET: 2John 1:6;And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.Thank you Jesus !
I Pray that holiness shall be your watchword.i pray that the fire of your altar shall not be quenched.i decree upon you the zeal for the things of God.I pray that your faith in Christ shall not be shaken. I pray that you shall experience a deeper fellowship with God. I pray upon you the grace to be spiritually watchful. I pray that your godly garment shall remain blameless by the precious blood of Jesus. I rebuke by the blood of Jesus whatever is diverting you from the things of God.The power of God shall deliver you from spiritual lethargy. Enemies of your shine shall be subjected to permanent disgrace .I pray that the Lord will remove every stony heart from you and give you a heart of flesh,a heart open and always ready to receive from him .For that person who seem to have lost their essence in life or of living,they shall find God and their identity shall be restored.Receive grace to grow in God's love.I pray that in your thoughts,conversations and action the name of God shall be glorified.I pray over your desires that it shall be things that draws you closer to God.I command whatever has stopped you from attaining great height to be pulled down by the power of God.Receive grace for a heart of total submission to God in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Jesus is the answer to every struggle !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment