Wednesday 11 January 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:12:2017

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: ZEPHANIAH 3:17;The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.Thank you Jesus !
I am blessed of the Lord who made heaven and earth. I Live in right standing with by faith in Christ. I am not intimidated by the vile works of men because i walk in the light of God's word and faith.The devil has no hold over me because i have been bought with the price of the blood of Jesus. I reign in the dominion of fruitfulness. I lack nothing because God has commanded his word of replenishing upon me.I speak the graceful word of God.i manifest in the fullness of God's grace. I live my life in the fulfilment of the covenant of God's promise. My life has no room for sin because his grace has saved me from the struggles of pit holes.God's love abounds in my heart therefore i have no room for hate.My year is blessed with fruitfulness and overflow of God's mercies. Christ has been made a curse for me therefore ever curse me is broken and never prosper by the blood of Jesus. God's glory beautified my life.Everything i do yield increase because bareness is banished from my life forever.i do not sing the tales of the night anymore because the testimony of my morning is come on Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Look at every struggle as a ladder that shapes you for greatness.God is working things out !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment