Sunday 1 January 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:2:2017

NUGGET: PSALM 69:13; But as for me, my prayer is to you, LORD, in an acceptable time. God, in the abundance of your loving kindness, answer me in the truth of your salvation.Thank you Jesus !
Lord thank you for a new day,we are alive because you have a purpose for our living therefore I decree that the purpose of your living shall not be wasted.I decree that where you have been placed low the Lord shall lift you.Those that have mocked your faith shall come to serve your God.I decree that you shall manifest on the seat of your glory.I decree by the power of God that you will begin to experience an overflow of speedy recovery. It shall be said of you and everyone around you the Lord has wrath great things.where you've been seated small the Lord shall raise you tall in dominion. Your divine helpers shall not be too busy to remember you. Whatever held you down in previous years I decree the chains of those limitation broken by the power of God.You shall not fall, the strength of God's right hand shall lift you.In God's pleasure he shall release his favour upon you. Receive the uncommon oil for ease.I decree that everyday shall come with an achievement of great things in your life in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP : MAP OUT YOUR PLAN AND DESIRE FOR THE YEAR,PRAY ABOUT THEM DAILY AND WORK TOWARDS IT !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment