Thursday 5 January 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:5:2017

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGEET: HEBREWS 13:6; So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?” Thank you Jesus !
I decree that i am fruitful in the land of my affliction.The Lord guides me to productivity by the skillfulness of his hand.My soul rest in God's unfailing love .I have divine ideas by the power of God.The Lord is my direction and my fountain of living.I have been bought with a precious price the enemy has no hold over me.The spirit of God makes me wiser than my enemies .I receive grace to incline my heart to wisdom and my heart to understanding. I excel graciously in all i set out to do.I have received Christ therefore i have the power to do exploit even to break pass impossibilities and limitations. I am born of the spirit and lead by the spirit.I bear witness of the light and unto truth.I break forth with singing and joyful lips.I swim in the overflow of God's mercies and his loving kindness overwhelms me.I drink of the rivers of God's pleasure and i am satisfied with his goodness.I have no doubt because my faith is fixed trusting in God ,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: There is no other name under the heavens than the name of Jesus that is able to save and deliver !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment