Tuesday 17 January 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:17:2017

NUGGET: PSALM 31:24; Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.Thank you Jesus !
I pray for strength and courage upon someone right now.I decree upon you the graceful courage to stay ahead.The Lord shall lead you with his counsel out of your night season into a new dawn.I pray that you shall continue to rejoice in the strength Lord.I rebuke by the blood of Jesus whatever is bringing discouragement to your heart.I decree divine release and relief over every worry and heartache.I pray that your soul shall mot sink in troubled waters.God's face shall shine upon you in mercy. The Lord shall strengthen your heart and your hope shall not be dashed.I pray that the light of your life shall never go dim.I Lord is laying his hands upon helpers of your destiny to remember all their lost memories to show you kindness. The Lord shall keep you from falling.I decree by the power of God that your honour is removed from the dust and his oil of beautification shall crown you.With divine mercy you shall be raised.Receive grace for divine crafting that will make you stand out for greatness. Nothing shall but short your season of overflowing Joy in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: It is of the mercies of the Lord that we are not consumed for his compassion faileth not !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment