Monday 9 January 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:10:2017

NUGGET: EZEKIEL 39:7; KJVLite So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.Thank you Jesus!
I pray that the treasures in you shall begin to manifest.By the blood of Jesus i break every connection between you and family idols making demands on your life.Anyone that has been satanically subjected to poverty receive God's hands of deliverance and lifting.Enemies seated on your table of goodness shall drink the bitter water of death and destruction. I decree over someone by the power of God your life is delivered from every pot of bondage. Where you have been rejected the Lord shall raise you as corner stone. The testimony of your song shall change for good. I decree sweet and divine meditation upon your thoughts.By the mercies of God great ideas shall be birth forth in you that will bring you honour in great places.whatever has moved you away from your place of blessing i decree a divine relocation by fire.Evil arrows targeted at you shall all be misfired. I command every throne of iniquity over your life dethroned and never prosper again.i pray that peace begins to reign in countries. I pray for fruitfulness and productivity in the land in Jesus name, amen !

TODAY'S TIP: Stop the doubt and lack of confidence, you can be more.You have the limitless power of Christ in you !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment