Wednesday 25 January 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:26:2017

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: PSALM 106:4;Remember me, LORD, when you show favor to your people. Visit us with your deliverance.Thank you Jesus!
My heart standeth in awe of God's word i will never depart from his way.The Lord is my shelter from the storm.my strength shall not fail until my purpose on earth is fulfilled to the uttermost because i go in the strength of the Lord.I am a glorious city ,i carry the seed of greatness. I have a unique identity in Christ and i do not operate with anything contrary to it therefore any hold of wrong identity is cancelled from my life.I stand in the place where God has commanded his blessings and life forevermore. I flourish like cedars in Lebanon i never run dry.The Lord bears me on eagles wings therefore i mount up high.I refused to be provoked to speak unadvisely with my lips .I am an inheritance of Christ according to his word of promise. The battle is the Lords therefore my victory is assured in him.The angels of  God are placing things in order for my favour.My visions shall not fail neither shall it be frustrated because i align my desires with God's word.My heart long after God and not the viles of men.The Lord puts gladness in my heart and fills my mouth with songs of rejoicing.I am crafted according to God's purpose,created for his works and i am precious in his sight. Evil shall not before me stand because i am assured in God's safety.All this i confess and believe its manifestation in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP : you can't do anything of your own except God empowers you to.Trust him to do exploit!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment