Wednesday 18 January 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JANUARY:19:2017

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: MALACHI 4:3; And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.Thank you Jesus!
My mouth shall be filled with praise to God and honour all day.I am blessed for God is my portion in the land of the living.I rejoice in the Lord always for he has turned the troubles of my heart into wonders and testimony.God's faithfulness and mercies is with me because he has exalted my horn with honour.I am fruitful, i increase abundantly and wax exceedingly mighty in his grace.my savor shall never be abhorred by my helpers of destiny.The Lord has made me a god over the heathen.My heart is satisfied in the likeness of God.By the word of the Lord i am kept from destroyers.I am well favoured. I declare that i am express image of God ,crafted for a divine purpose.The dominion of my morning is come. My feet is enlarged under me for victory. At God's right hand i have pleasures ever more.God has given his commandments of salvation over me.In the name of the Lord i mount up in victory.I am enriched in all things by God.Christ Jesus is my saving grace.The Lord taketh pleasure in me because i hope in his mercies,in Jesus name amen !

TODAY'S TIP: Success and happiness lies in you,resolve to be happy, and your joy and you shall form invincible host against difficulties.Happiness against all odds is a winning edge tool !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment