Wednesday 22 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY :23:3017

NUGGET: GODLY PASSION RIGHT DRIVE
JUDGES 16:4-5,18;After this he loved a woman in the Valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah.And the lords of the Philistines came up to her and said to her, “Seduce him, and see where his great strength lies, and by what means we may overpower him, that we may bind him to humble him. And we will each give you 1,100 pieces of silver.” When Delilah saw that he had told her all his heart, she sent and called the lords of the Philistines, saying, “Come up again, for he has told me all his heart.” Then the lords of the Philistines came up to her and brought the money in their hands.
It is true that passion gives you drive but the kind of passion is what matters .Don't be carried away rather be driven by Godly passion.
Oh Lord give me a passion for a right drive.Direct my passion in the place of purpose.My strength shall not become weakness and my weakness shall not become a trap against me.
By the mercies of God my destiny shall not be snared by deceitful tongue into folly.Lord put me back on track in any area of my life i have developed interest for the wrong things.I experience the kind of fellowship  that draws  my heart closer to God.My latter shall be better and not be my worst.
O Lord expose me to the right people.My heart is circumcised to the will of God. O Lord give me the promise and experience of a new life in you.I shall not reveal my secret to my enemies.I receive the revelation of God's heart for me. I refuse to be trap in strange ways.God is my guide and stay in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Don't be short sighted dream Big ,God has more for you !
(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment