Sunday 19 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:20:2017

    NUGGET: SAY AND DO
LUKE 4:46; “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?
Wishing and saying is not doing
preaching and sermonizing  is not doing.
Being recognise by the pastor or taking the lead vocal in church is not doing.You may do all according to man's wisdom and still leave out doing God's will.
Don't preach against greed and allow it to be deeply seated in your heart. Don't preach against stealing and befriend thieves because of the benefit .Lifting up holy hands dipped and stained in blood and wrapped in immorality. Quick  to speak but slow to out it practice.
As i go out today i will "say and do". I will not deceive myself.Oh Lord deliver me from self deceit and lies that i tell myself.I hold the banner today to be true to God and man in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: You can not complain and pray,the currency for prayer is faith !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment