Wednesday 1 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBUARY:1:2017

NUGGET: HOSEA 14:5;I will be like the dew to Israel; Israel will blossom like a lily, growing roots like the cedars of Lebanon.Thank you Jesus!
The Lord shall be as a dew of refreshing upon you and your household. I decree that the rain of refreshing spring is removing everything that has prevented you from living life to the full.I decree that your store house shall never be empty but you shall have fullness of divine provision. By the power of God all you set out to do shall prosper.I command the blessings of God and fruit of increase upon you .I pray that you shall not be selfish with what God has blessed you with,the heart of kindness to be a blessing receive it now.The root of your hand word shall be as Lebanon flourishing without end.I decree that your life shall blossom as the lilies watered by God.I decree that nothing shall move you out of your place of blessing.I decree that you shall enjoy water of a new dawn and your story shall change for the better. The Lord shall go through the valley your in and cloth you with the blessings if early rain of mercy and goodness,where others find it difficult to reach the blessedness of refreshing spring shall get you there with speed.You shall not miss your early rain.I decree fertility over your land and labour. What seem impossible for man or to man to do for you,i pray that the Lord shall surprise you with all round possibilities. The dew of abundance shall locate you now in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Welcome to FEBRUARY month of; SEASON OF REFRESHING  ! God is giving someone unending laughter .

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment