Thursday 9 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -FEBUARY:9:2017

CONFESSION THURSDAY

NUGGET: Psalms 119:114 You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope.Thank you Jesus !

The Lord holds my soul in life and my heart follow the thing that is good.I do not fear nor worry for God is my source and my hope for each new day.I drink from from living springs and my heart is filled with rejoicing.My life is fashioned according to God's word of promise and i enjoy a life of fruitfulness and increase. In Christ i have fullness of life therefore i lack nothing. The Lord has made me plentious in all things.The good treasures of heaven is opened unto me.I have the dew of heaven in the right seasons of my life.God's hand of help connects me to the right people for productive results. I am not counted with them that go into the pit for i am the head and not the tail ,i am above and not beneath.I am enveloped in God's mercies and i reap divine reward.God is the rod of my strength therefore i am not weary.The Lord causes the eyes of all to see that i am called by his name for i am an heir according to his covenant of promise .The Lord of host is he that makes me to ride on high places flowing with milk and honey.i do not decline from God's word,his word gives me fulfillment and i grow in his grace.The Lord has blessed me forever in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: If God is not your foundation then you have no standing !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment