Monday 13 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:12:2017

NUGGET: Psalms 86:11 Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you.Thank you Jesus !
I decree for the grace to be a positive influence to your generation. I pray that you shall be a seed whose foundation is laid in Christ. I pray that you shall not be lost in the details of life to living a careless life.I pray that your passion shall not drive you to sin but lead you to be in right standing.I pray that each day you shall grow to have a better standing with God .whatever is defiling your heart is blotted out by the blood of Jesus.I pray that you shall not be yoked with ungodliness and sin shall not be a norm in your life.The Lord will bless you with the right kind of people that will help you grow in destiny journey. I pray for the outpouring of grace upon you for better communion and fellowship with God.The hand of God delivers you from everything that has held you down or kept you small for so long.Nothing shall stop you from experiencing the better life that is found in Christ. I decree that every stumbling block of oppression is trodden down under your feet and become ladder for new level. I pray for strength and grace for you to live not just for yourself but to influence your generation positively.The Lord shall make you an expression of his divine wonder in Jesus mame,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: You are never too old or too young to be a vessel in God's hands all you need do is open up your heart to him !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment