Monday 27 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY: 27:2017

NUGGET: RADICAL FAITH
2KING 4:21,30,33,35;And she went up, and laid him on the bed of the man of God, and shut the door upon him, and went out.
And the mother of the child said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And he arose, and followed her.
He went in therefore, and shut the door upon them twain, and prayed unto the LORD.
 Then he returned, and walked in the house to and fro; and went up, and stretched himself upon him: and the child sneezed seven times, and the child opened his eyes.
Every Christian should have a radical faith that believes against the odds.Never settle for anything the devil brings your way .Always believe that God can turn impossibilities, yes he can .Don't let situation make you give up on God can when God hasn't given up on you.What you are going through is a simple trial of your faith and God will take the glory over it. A Christian with a radical faith is a winning Christian.
I receive the grace to enlarge the capacity of my faith in God .My faith is radical against odds in my life and I say no,I will not remain like this .If God kept me alive till today it's because he has a purpose and I decree that I shall live to manifest in that purpose. What Satan is doing doesn't move my faith because I know the God I serve . My life is not determine by the wind of problem it flourishes by the word of God.
It is of the Lord's mercies that i am not consumed for his goodness extends to me. I believe and i have all i desire in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD !

(EFECOLLABS)


No comments:

Post a Comment