Friday 24 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:25:2017

NUGGET: DESPISE NO ONE
HEBREWS 13:2;  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
No one is too small or too big to make an impact in your life .Depise no one !
For every person good or bad God places them there for a purpose .So next time you try to look down on a someone know  that their worth is not how you look at them but in how God has placed them in your life.
Father I shall not miss those you have strategically placed in my life because of pride and Judgemental attitude. Lord help me to be a hand that uplifts and not throw down. My interaction with people becomes a source of Joy and inspiration.
In any way I have missed my angels in disguise O Lord have mercy and re-connect them to me and re-connect me to them. O Lord i receive favour with man and God.I refuse to live under the world of Judgemental spirit.
O God give me the spirit of discernment .I receive the wisdom and grace to know the purpose of everyone you have placed in my life in Jesus name,amen! 

TODAY : IT'S BEYOND THE ACT THAT GOD LOOKS AT BUT THE HEART DOING THE ACT !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment