Thursday 16 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:17:2017

NUGGET: PURSUE/LEAVE/DO/FOLLOW
MATTHEW 16:24; Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.Thank you Jesus!
O God help me know the things that matter.I will not major on my minor .Help me to understand the thing i have to pursue for the advancement of kingdom interest.

O Lord deliver my time and help me recover it if i have been pursuing the wrong things. Fire of God consume the dross in my life.O God help me to understand kingdom responsibilities. O God order my step in your word.I leave the sweet evils of the world that kills and i cling to you.

Lord help me to understand the secret of kingdom focus and the secret of having a single eye(focus).Reveal to me the path that i need to follow.I refuse to be carried by the wind of time .I swim against the tides of time and circumstances by the grace of God.Thank you Lord for revealing divine secrets to babes in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: Over and over again serving Jesus pays because God is your re-reward !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment