Tuesday 28 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:28:2017

NUGGET: THE GRAVE WILL NOT HOLD ME DOWN
PSALM 49:15; But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
A burdened heart a heavy heart carrying the cares of the world.you are wondering and thinking if God is still there .He has not left he is present.
He is there and He is ever ready to redeem your soul from power of the grave. Whether your turbulence increase keep on saying "God shall redeem my soul from the power of the grave". Whether the mountains fall keep saying "God has redeemed my soul from the power of the grave" .
As you step out,as you meet the mountains and confront the dragon ,keep on saying God shall redeem my soul from the power of the grave. The grave shall not hold you,I decree and declare that you are victorious as you shout- "God shall redeem my soul from the power of the grave" Amen!

TODAY'S TIP : Fill your heart with the truth of God's word and the lies of the devil will never have a place in your heart !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment