Saturday 18 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:18:2017

NUGGET: I STAND TALL
MATTHEW 16:17-19; 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19  And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven:and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 20.Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that.
I stand a tall beaken everyday by the wind.I stand tall no matter what comes my way .I stand tall even as i hear the fearful cries and feel the evil silence of the time.
I stand tall because i am a custodian of divine secret .I stand tall because the spirit of God is upon me and i have the revelation of the father insight of the son and discernment of the spirit.
I stand tall because i know it is written that the gates of hell will not prevail against me .I stand tall because i am hidden with Christ in God and sheltered by the rock of ages.
I stand talk shouting out knowing that i am the master of circumstances because whatsoever i bind on earth is bound in heaven.I stand tall in dominion in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP:  JESUS IS THE FUTURE SO IF YOU HAVE JESUS YOUR FUTURE IS SECURED!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment