Thursday 16 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:16:2017

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: 2Corinthians 1:3; Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort.Thank you Jesus !
The Lord has made me a pillar of strength and glory.I receive the undeserved mercy and favour of God.I am not afraid of those who have set themselves against me round about for God is with me.God is in my thought therefore my meditation is sweet and fruitful. I seek the thing that is godly and i obtain that which is good .i grow in favour with God and man.The focus of my heart is the Lords.My living is in God's sustaining strength. The presence of the Lord overwhelms my heart with Joy. The Lord is gone before me to give me victory. I have been exalted by the Lord as a chosen and a royal priesthood. I have been redeemed and rebranded by his blood ,i stay afloat by grace.I receive the oil of divine magnification. The Lord has made me a corner stone polished after the similitude of a palace and graced in all diligence. I am a peculiar treasure made for God's glory. My soul stand in awe of God and i am never dismayed.His word gives me comfort and in his hands my soul finds rest. I have an overflow of peace and his covenant for me stands fast.In Christ my fullness is restored in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: We are seeds and we account for a generation, so whatever life you live you don't live for yourself alone but also for your generation !
(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment