Sunday 19 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:19:2017

NUGGET:GROW NO MATTER
LUKE 2:40; And the child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom. And the favor of God was upon him.
Oh God thank you because you created the seed.Thank you for making it grow.Thank you because even if I am not seeing it now ,I know who I believe.
Oh God cause me to grow in every aspect of my life.Anything hindering growth in my life die now.I speak death and destruction to evil seeds that are sprouting forth in my life.I grow and break limit standing against the existing spiritual laws I bring a new law of mercy grace and favour .Strength comes upon my spirit to command deliverance .
Wisdom comes upon me to resolve mysteries.Grace comes upon me to fulfill divine destiny.
I am a child of the most high God my growth cannot be stopped ,my strength will not fail. I am a child of God ,i discern mysteries and the grace of God is always upon me in Jesus name,Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DOUBLE MINDEDNESS WILL NEVER GIVE YOU THE RIGHT FOCUS !

(EFECOLLABS)


No comments:

Post a Comment