Tuesday 28 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:1:2017

NUGGET: BEAUTY FOR ASHES
MATTHEW 6:30: 30  Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
I am clothed with beauty of His glory.I do not see shame for God has given me beauty in place of ashes.
God has arrayed me with the beauty of recognition,grace and glory . I am an exceptional being preserved unto good work . My foot is not taken by the snares of darkness for the Lord has anointed me feet with the oil of gladness.By faith I receive much more than the expectations of my heart .The capacity of my faith is not measured by what I see but who i believe (GOD).
I have God and he is my source that never runs dry,therefore i have no reason to worry about tomorrow for every day of my life is preserved and sustained by God. My glory sings praise to God and my honour is removed from the dust.
The expression of God's love towards me causes my light to shine in every place.I am a valued treasure to God,amen

TODAY'S TIP: WELCOME TO MARCH; THE MONTH OF BEAUTIFICATION !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment