Sunday 26 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET:FEBRUARY:26:2017

NUGGET: THE RIGHT REQUEST
1KINGS3:5,9-10; 1 Kings At Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night, and God said, “Ask what I shall give you.”
Give your servant therefore an understanding mind to govern your people, that I may discern between good and evil, for who is able to govern this your great people?”
It pleased the Lord that Solomon had asked this.
O Lord help me to ask for the right things,those things that pleases you.I shall not ask amidst nor according to the desire of the flesh.May I not be found wanting in the place of my divine assignment. O Lord give me grace to focus and press towards the mark of the high calling.
  Father grant me the desire according to your will and order my steps that i slip not.I receive grace to be generous in my desire.God is not silent at my prayers For his mercies reigns over me. The manifestation of answers goes beyond my request .
My life is an evidence of God's wonders and right judgement .Nations shall hear good report of me beyond expectations .I receive grace for greater heights.
O God help me not to seek for answers in the wrong place .I rest totally dependent on you God and his timing, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHILE YOU ARE AT YOUR RACE IN LIFE PAY ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS GOD WANTS YOU TO LEARN.

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment