Tuesday 21 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBRUARY:21:2017

NUGGET: HOLY IN CONVERSATION
PSALM 50:23;Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
My mouth is anointed for good tidings.
Oh Lord help me to bridle my tongue. Let my conversation influence people in the right path. My mouth shall not put me in trouble.
Father let the words that I speak be enveloped with grace. I shall not sit with scornful neither shall I go in with dissemblers.
Lord make me a solution giver and not a problem carrier.I receive the insight from God to find my purpose and know my essence.
My spirit makes diligent search to grow in the fellowship of his will.I do not conform to this world I make exception by grace. I am distinguished from the crowd with exception of wisdom.I pronounce and proclaim the blessings of God with my mouth.
My mouth is satisfied with good things. I speak words that my enemy can't gainsay. Nations shall come to hear wisdom from my mouth in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: There is no other place to find refuge than in God !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment