Sunday 5 February 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-FEBUARY:5:2017

NUGGET: MATTHEW 4:24; God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”Thank you Jesus !
I pray that the Lord will give you a heart that loves and yearns for him more in true worship.O Lord give everyone reading this devotional a heart that is free of doubt,fear and hate.Father help your children to have an intimate fellowship with you. I pray that you shall have a clear heart towards others .I pray that your spirit shall be in willingness and total surrender to the will of God.I decree upon you the grace to love in oneness of heart. I decree the Lordship of the Lord Jesus Christ over you and all that concerns you.I pray that your heart shall hunger and thirst after the things of God and shall not follow any preserve way.Whoever has been lost i pray that you shall discover your purpose in the depths of God's love.I pray that as an  offspring of God the fruit of the spirit shall be made manifest in you.The spirit of the Lord that sets free shall feel your heart.The peace that comes with knowing God shall be yours.Whatever your desires are according to God's plan and purpose you shall have.Receive the grace for extraordinary exploits .I decree that your voice shall be heard over all nations to the glory of God in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP:Let God's word fill your thoughts and your heart will always find peace !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment