Wednesday 1 March 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MARCH:2:2017

NUGGET: YOU ARE A SEED YOU COUNT
PSALM 22:30:A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
A Seed is you and I,a foundation builder,someone whose lifestyle can determine how well a generation turns out.You influence your generation by what you do.The foundation you lay is what your generation is built on.
Oh Lord make me a generation builder. I receive grace to be a touch of positive influence to my generation. I am a seed according to the word of God and according to my faith in Christ. In Christ I am built from not falling by the sway of Life.I am a seed surrendered to God. I am for a covenant of promise. I desire the things that make me on the destiny path and not mar me.
Lord help me to grow and flourish in the place you have planted me. I am a seed of blessing and not a curse. I receive grace to be fruitful in the vine .I shall blossom in every place.I am a seed bearing good fruit.I shall not be cut down or withered unfruitful in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP : The words you speak create your future !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment