Monday 10 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL :13:2017

NUGGET: JESUS IS MY PEACE
LUKE 8:23,24; But as they sailed he fell asleep: and there came down a storm of wind on the lake; and they were filled with water, and were in jeopardy.
And they came to him, and awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm.
Perfect  peace can only be found in Jesus therefore anyone that wants to enjoy peace in area of life should come to Jesus and lay it all down at His feet. There are so many things if not all that we can't do on our own except the Lord steps in but know this that, He will step in when you.
Lord I invite you into my life please calm every storm that rages. Give me perfect and overflowing peace. Enlarge my faith beyond raging storm, cause the turbulent water to cease. Feed me and fill me with the bread of life. Help me to understand the depth of knowing you. Help me to find my place in purpose. Lord fill my life with Joy and laughter. Father may I never be swayed by problems or carried by the storm. I contend whatever comes my way with faith and righteousness. I rebuke instability by the blood of Jesus. The peace of the Lord fills my life and my home ,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN ONLY MANIFEST WERE YOUR PURPOSE IS KNOWN!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment