Saturday 29 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:30:2017

NUGGET: SUPPLICATION BY MERCY
DANIEL 9:18; O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.
When it comes to the things of God and also in your daily activities know that your survival for each day is by the mercies of God. It is mercies because it available for all, but as it is renewed each morning and available know this that His word also says he will have mercy on whom he will have mercy simply means mercy is a privilege,appreciate it. As much as you want to be your best have it in mind that you can only prevail by mercy and it is very important in the place of supplication. In all that you do ask for His mercy.
O Lord I come to you by mercy ,I present my supplication before you please have mercy on me. Father let your mercy prevail over me. Make a way for me by your mercy. Renew and strengthen me by your mercy. Let your mercy and favour set me before kings and great people. I declare that my life is fortified by the mercies of God, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : ALWAYS APPRECIATE GOD IN ADVANCE AND HE WILL MOVE AHEAD TO ADVANCE YOU!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment