Monday 24 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:25:2017

NUGGET:JOY OF SATISFACTION
JOEL 2:26; And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
It is the desire of the Lord that we His children have Joy of satisfaction. So no matter what the devil tries to make you go through, you have to believe in God that has released His satisfaction  and it is imperative that you appreciate God because that's what makes the Joy of satisfaction complete. You have to constantly key into what God has released for His children.
Lord I rejoice at the blessing and joy of satisfaction  that you have released. I decree that I shall not lack nor know sorrow in anyway. I am restored in full fold. My pastures are green and flourishing. I receive fresh oil to overflowing. I am a partaker of the best and blessed things of heaven. I take hold of every great thing ordained by God for me. I have increase on all side in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Seek after being God's favorite and he will make men favour you!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment