Saturday 1 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:5:2017

NUGGET: WAIT FOR GOD
ISAIAH 49:23;  And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
There is a difference between waiting on God and waiting for God. We wait on God in or through  prayers and fasting, why we wait for Him by being patient on His timing. So even when you are waiting on Him or have waited on Him it still very important to wait for Him but while waiting for Him do what is needful on your part. Though many people find it difficult to wait for Him but I tell you it pays to wait for Him. His timing is the very best.
O Lord I wait on you for you are always on time. I do not haste things based on how I feel but how you lead me. Give me grace for patience in waiting for you O Lord. Build me firm in my waiting period help me to see all you need me to know. Direct me to what I should do, help me to be mindful and not get lost in my own self. I bind every spirit of anxiety that will try to haste me outside your will. Lord my heart is stayed on you. Thank you Jesus for I shall not be ashamed in my wait because your word never returns to you void but it will be fulfilled in me, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE PATTERN OF YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO GOD'S PLAN!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment