Tuesday 4 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:10:2017

NUGGET: LET IT DOWN
LUKE 5:4-6; Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.
Jesus is our burden bearer but if you don't let all down then how can He step in for you. When Jesus told Simon to let down his fish net, he resisted for a while and held on to what his natural mind and physical strength can knows or can do, he also held on to the failure he had as he tried on his own but eventually when he did the supernatural happened and he had a net breaking miracle .Jesus is telling someone today to let it all down, it's not yours to carry, Jesus  wants to take over. Let it down today and see how God surprises you.
Lord I let down everything I am holding on to that has been a barrier to my breakthrough, I ask that you take the lead over all. I enlarge my faith to depend totally on you. I refuse to depend on what I know. I look beyond my past failures and I see the supernatural hand of your power changing things. I am not weighed down by what I am going through but i'm uplifted by my faith in your word of promise. Thank you for the surprise that comes with surrending all to you, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : PRAISE REAPS HARVEST, KEEP PRAISING!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment