Thursday 6 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:12:2017

NUGGET: GOD'S WORD YOUR FOUNDATION
LUKE 6:47,48;Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
The ability to hear and do His word is building a foundation. The word of God should be your foundation, don't do anything without having God's backing. If your spiritual foundation is shaking, every little storm will always have effect on you. Build a solid foundation today by following God's word precept upon precepts and line upon line.
O Lord you are my foundation, I rest myself in you. You are my rock against the storm . I decree that I am founded and built up in Christ. My foundation is in Christ therefore every negative foundation is pulled down. I move with speed of grace every vehement storm. I rise above every wrong foundation trying to limit me, because my foundation is in Christ I prosper. I break through every storm in victory. I shall never be me moved I am on and under the rock ,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS A WELL THAT NEVER RUNS DRY AND IT'S IN JESUS.

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment