Tuesday 4 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:9:2017

NUGGET:DOMINION BEYOND BORDERS
PSALM 72:7-9; In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth. He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.
God's desire for His own is that you live a life of dominion without limitation. Know this, nothing happens in your life without God's knowledge  but in all he has sent before you His righteousness to be your foundation, establish and deliver you. God has given to us His promises of flourishing, hold on to God's word regardless of what the devil is doing. Don't let your today limit your tomorrow.
I receive authority and power of dominion in the name of Jesus  and I reject evil judge over my life. I speak the judgement of God upon whoever and whatever is trying to deprive me of my divine benefits. I enter into my place of flourish and abundance .I decree that I have dominion without restrictions or limitations. All that seek me for evil shall lick the dust at my feet. I shall keep rising and not fall. My crown of glory manifest in it's fullness. I am what God says I am by His grace and mercies, amen !

TODAY'S TIP: LEARN WITH EVERY STEP YOU TAKE, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAILURE JUST FEEDBACK

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment