Saturday 1 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:7:2017

NUGGET: YOU ARE KNOWN
JEREMIAH 1:5;  Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
God created you He knows you by name. He knows the number of each strand of your hair. He knows your pain and that's why he took it all on the cross, so you can have a gain. Stop thinking the worst of yourself. God knows you and nothing happens without His knowing.
O Lord thank you for calling me by my name. Thank you because you don't look at me by my mistakes but preserve me by mercies. Nothing about me is strange to you and so I trust you for guidance in every facet of my life. I trust in your unfailing love that can save to the uttermost. I trust you for everything that concerns me and mine. Thank you for acknowledging me as an heir by the blood of Jesus. Lord I rejoice in you daily, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: VOICE OF PRAISE IS THE VOICE OF VICTORY KEEP IT LOUD !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment