Tuesday 25 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:28:2017

NUGGET: IT IS MY TURN
EZEKIEL 21:27; I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
There is someone, you keep saying Lord when will it be my turn, to you it seems like opportunities are passing and you are not doing what your mates are doing or you are not were you ought to be but the word of God is here for you today, there is a turning over for you to take your rightful place. God's hand of power is turning things over for you .An overturn that will cause your barn to be full manifest in your life.
I step into my rightful place by the power of God. I take possession of all that is rightfully mine. I take hold of great opportunities by the power of Christ Jesus .I do not beg because God has made me a lender. I enter into my season of abundance. I decree that every seed on wrong soil sown against me is uprooted. My path receives water of life for fruitfulness. It is my turn, it is my season no more delay, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WITH JESUS ON YOUR SIDE THERE IS NO LATE HOUR HIS WORD STANDS SURE!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment