Tuesday 18 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:22:2017

NUGGET: DON'T  BE PRESSURED TO SPEAK
LUKE 11:53,54;  And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:
Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.
Words spoken in pressure don't always go down well. You need to always depend on the holy spirit to put words in your mouth. Don't let your words become a trap ,sometimes you are pressured to speak so as to speak out of line, be careful how you speak or what you say when pressured. Those are the times the devil is looking out to trap you with your own words. Submit yourself to God and He will put the right words in your mouth.
Lord I commit my tongue into your hands. I decree that my words shall not be a deadly trap. I detach myself from anything that tries to pressure me to sin or cut me off from His presence. I break loose from every force of misconduct that will bring about accusation in me. Lord guide my words to praise and not pressure. Help my words to be larger than my enemies and accusations. I reject every form of provocation. The spirit of God paces me above the spirit of anger!

TODAY'S TIP: Choose to speak life always. Use your words wisely!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment