Thursday 27 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:29:2017

NUGGET: BREAK FORTH
MICAH 5:2; But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
How men see you is not how God see you. You may seem little in the eyes of men but God see's you differently because he knows what great virtue he has deposited inside of you. God is telling someone today Ephratah, break forth into your new season. Though what you are experiencing now might not look like it, I will announce you for greatness.
O Lord I thank you because every good thing about me today ephratah. By the power in the word of God coming forth today, I decree that I am bigger than my present status. The greatness in me manifest. I am not seated small, I stand tall. I reject every name that was attached to me as a result of my passing through. Today I answer to the call of greatness. I declare that I am more than my past / present, I am who God says I am!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T LET WHAT PEOPLE SAY BE THE DEFINITION OF WHO YOU ARE!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment