Monday 24 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:26:2017

NUGGET: LAY IT UP IN HEAVEN
LUKE 12:21,33,34; So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich towards God.Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
A heart that is rich towards God never goes wanting. When your heart is rich towards God you have nothing to fear. The consciousness of your heart is very important and it depends on where you have decided to lay up treasures. Your priority should  be what happens after earth is passed away.
O Lord give me grace for right and heaven bound decisions. I decide to let go of the wrong attachments and lay my treasures in heaven. I focus on the things that matters. I declare that my daily life shall be about chasing God and eternity. I am not conformed to this world but transformed in Christ Jesus. I shall not suffer loss for my treasures are laid up in heaven, amen !

TODAY'S TIP : IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE ACQUIRED BUT WHAT YOU CAN GIVE BACK THAT MAKES YOU AN INFLUENCE TO YOUR GENERATION!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment