Tuesday 4 April 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-APRIL:4:2017

NUGGET: A LIGHT TO THE WORLD
ISAIAH 42:6,7; I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
Light is in no competition with darkness, because where light is darkness automatically disappears. As children of God we carry the divine light of Christ and wherever we go this light is meant to shine and reflect in us. Your influence as a Christian(Christlike)  is the light you carry and how it is able to influence by illuminating darkness.
I carry the indimable light of Christ and where ever I go this light shines forth. My life is a reflection of God's light. I am an influence to those around me and the world at large. I radiate in the glory of the risen king. Things are spoken for my favour I am graced in the light of His will. I am exalted among the chosen and I'm most blessed forever in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S NUGGET: YOUR LIFE IS DEPENDENT ON GOD ONCE YOU KNOW THIS, YOU WILL ALWAYS STAND OUT!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment